This is some serious wisdom.
Ten Principles to Live by in Fiercely Complex Times
Tony Schwartz, Harvard Business Review
1. Always challenge certainty, especially your own.
2. Excellence is an unrelenting struggle, but it’s also the surest route to enduring satisfaction.
3. Emotions are contagious, so it pays to know what you’re feeling.
4. When in doubt, ask yourself, “How would I behave here at my best?”
5. If you do what you love, the money may or may not follow, but you’ll love what you do.
6. You need less than you think you do.
7. Accept yourself exactly as you are but never stop trying to learn and grow.
8. Meaning isn’t something you discover, it’s something you create, one step at a time.
9. You can’t change what you don’t notice and not noticing won’t make it go away.
10. When in doubt, take responsibility. It’s called being a true adult.